Many Protection Plans Available on ALL Vehicles
Today, most people protect themselves by buying life, home, mortgage, vehicle fire, theft, and collision insurance. Why not further protect yourself and your investment with a mechanical breakdown service agreement/policy.
Alexander Auto has a wide variety of protection plans available, covering the engine, the turbo or supercharger, the transmission, the transaxle (FWD), the differential (RWD), the transfer case (4X4) and the secondary differential, with a program to help you with trip interruption expenses and roadside assistance. We also offer a wide variety of additional warranty plans to fit every one of your needs. Some plans are not available anywhere else in the industry and coverage is available on all vehicles in private, personal, light commercial or business use, for new, used.
Our team of experts will help you find the right coverage for you and your new vehicle to protect your investment!
Ask about our 39 Month / 60, 000 KM warranty
Payment Protection Plan
Financing the purchase of your vehicle creates an additional financial responsibility for you and your family.
Our Loan Payment Protection Plan gives you a convenient way to guard against unforeseen events that impact your ability to meet your obligations
• No medical examination.
• Rates are the same for all ages and occupations (18-65 in good health)
• Payments made regardless of other insurance.
• Coverage effective immediately.
• Protects your family, your savings, and your credit.
Protect your investment and protect your credit rating. We can help you turn a liability into an asset!
We Will Help You Protect Your Investment
There are 15,000 moving parts in a vehicle and someday, one of them will break down… Alexander Auto will help you achieve peace of mind with a tailored protection designed for YOUR driving habits!
• Fully insured extended service protection for pre-owned vehicles
• Repairable anywhere in Canada and the continental USA
• Quick and courteous toll free claims process
• Transferable and renewable protection
The main difference between a new and a used vehicle is the warranty!
Things to consider to select the plan that best suits your needs:
• How long do you plan on keeping your vehicle?
• How many kilometers do you drive per year?
Call our Protection Plan specialists now at :